Excursions are organized for various age groups, from kindergarten, primary pupils, secondary students and those in tertiary institution.
Places of visit include but not limited to the following;-
- Natural Sites and Amusement Parks: places like Hills, Mountains, Games reserves, Parks, Zoo, Farms, etc.
- Manufacturing Industries: Examples include Refineries, Ginneries, Textiles, Breweries, Bottling companies, Food processing companies, pharmaceuticals industries, Engineering firms etc.
- Transport, Logistics and Utilities Companies: These include places like Airports, Seaports, Train Stations, Water processing plants, Power generation and distribution companies, etc.
- I.C.T. & Media Industries: Such as Telecommunication Companies, Radio Stations, Television Stations, Newspaper Companies, Computer Companies, Printing and Publishing. Etc.
- Governance, Leadership and Religious Figures and Places: These include Government House, Legislative Assemblies, Courts, Worship Centers, Traditional Palaces, MDAs. Etc.
These programs can be organized for a school [or its section], or organization or can be an open program organized in-house by the academy for interested individuals or organizations to partake in.